This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Don't Mess with Mr. Buck!

He's sitting in my front yard, looking at me through the window---strong---beautiful, but he's a bully!  He puts his head down and walks after all the other deer.  The does quicken their steps to get away and the young deer jump away in fright.  The other day, I walked out the door to find him only a few yards away-- facing me, alert, ready to make a move if he had to--I felt the fear, but acted like I wasn't afraid.  I made like I was tending the bird feeder while saying in a stern, but shaky voice, "You be nice!   Be nice to all the other deer!"  Then I quickly ducked back into the house.  Phew! There, I told him!

No comments: