This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hands with Purse






My friend and artist Frederique stopped by, these are her hands opening her purse. Here's a few pictures from over the holiday. My daughter arrived with a truck load of snow! My granddaughter who lately has been very curious about snow and has been hoping one day to see it, was so excited! We made a tailgate snowman and a little one we put in our freezer. We have a first good size crop of lemons from our tree--it was a struggle to get our tree to grow--ants--and deers just about did it in. I hope you had a great holiday and have a happy new year!!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

martha miller said...

What beautiful old hands! Another strong painting. This is such a great series, Sue!

Wow, a lemon tree! I can't even imagine that right now. It's been bitter cold here the past few days and with the wind chill it's been impossible to be outdoors for any length of time. I wondered if the Polar Bear Club did their New Year's dip in the ocean yesterday morning! God - that would be the death of me...

Lemon tree very pretty!

Susan Beauchemin said...

and the lemon flower is sweet!