This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Spewing Fish

It's interesting that this image should show itself during the time the sun is traveling through the sign of Sagittarius. I understand the spewing fish, because my granddaughter is sick with a stomach virus--not that she's a fish or even a Pisces, (she is a Sagittarius!), that's just what came out--ha!--no pun intended. When I do these collaborations I really try to turn off my mind and draw what I see, even if it makes no sense or even if it is disturbing, then afterwards I see the connections to what's happening in the here and now. And how! It will be tough to post a painting each day this week. She will be home for a good part of this week, but she's not up to her part of the collaborations. So all you Sagittarius' out there, watch out for the spewing fish!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

No comments: