This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Nose Bleed

I thought this collaboration looked like a vampire, but now I think it looks a little like me with a nose bleed! "Don't look at me, I'm hideous, my nose is bleeding" I kept my granddaughter home from school yesterday so another collaboration for all you fantasy fans. She dripped the paint on wet watercolor paper with a dropper--she had fun--the pools of paint took forever to dry. It looks like there's a glare on this picture, like I took the picture while under glass, but no; the paint pooled and dried in such a way that replicates a glare--interesting.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

No comments: