This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Plant Life up Close

I remember my dad saying how he loved overcast days for taking pictures--I agree--I like the overall evenness of the diffused light and how the colors stand out on a gray day.
This tiny little plant lies flat against the ground.

Coyote Brush going to seed

Dried California Sage flowers

I'm not sure if this is a Lemon-aid Berry or a Coffee Berry bush, maybe neither

This is a non native invasive vine, but I can't remember what its name is!!!


a fungus growing on the dirt's surface.

flowering baby pine cones on what I believe is a Torrey Pine Tree


A large branch on the Torrey Pine Tree

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PURE GORGEOUSNESS!!!!! Whoa, Toto, we're not in Maine anymore.....

Susan Beauchemin said...

definitely not in Maine!