This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 3rd, 2012

Two good friends did all the flower arrangements...

Her grandmother made this dress for her mother's wedding. When she brought the dress over to ask if I could alter it...well, I was hesitant. I agreed to do it. I didn't take pictures of my process, I wish I had, but at one point I had it all apart! And then I did a lot of basting--I could hear my grandmother's advice on how things should be basted first, advice I refused to listen to when I was younger, but it came in handy for this project!


We had such great weather, warm in the sun. My son made the driftwood arch, my daughter-in-law decorated it; it takes many hands to put a wedding together!

No comments: