I sewed the sleeves to my granddaughter's costume--I'm trying to follow her design--We both drew pictures of what her sleeves looked like after I sewed them, but they looked even worse than these sketches--I wish I had taken a picture, but I didn't--not enough light and I quickly wanted to seam rip them apart!! Too embarrassing! It was worth a laugh, and those sleeve ends would have been great in some scary theater show, but not for her role in Toy Story. She's playing Syd's sister--Syd is the scary one--the sister likes rescuing toys and having tea parties.
I used the sleeve ends on this pattern, but I cut the length of the sleeve end or "bell" in half then added the lace--it was not meant to be!
Here's the altered sleeve, I got rid of the "bell"...
Even without it, it's big enough!