This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Party!! nodp



The party scene before kids--I really should have taken the same views, after the party, but I didn't think of it. All went well, and then.....my daughter who lives a good 10 hour drive away, and who wasn't expected to show up till two or three days later, knocked on our door in the evening while we were sitting, reflecting back on the day's events and surprised us all!! My granddaughter screamed and ran into her arms. I just stood there stupefied, questioning the sanity of my mind--extremely happy!
Today's revisited painting, 'A Bat's Dream'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.

martha miller said...

FUN!!! What a terrific Gramma you are, Sue. I love you. xoxM

Dean Grey said...

Looks like fun, Susan!

Happy holidays to you and your family!!

-Dean

Dolores said...

An unexpected surprise is doubly nice. Glad the party was such a success.

Susan Beauchemin said...

It was!