This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Even more party favors nodp

Alright--yes--I am nuts--I'm going overboard on this party favor thing (I've even toned it down from my previous plans--too embarrassed to go into that--another time though--I have another "little project" on the back burner, but I nixed it for the favor bags) This one, 'The Magic Elastic Button String', is very simple to make, so only took the time to paint and drill...well...then I did draw out instructions....
The revisited painting for today is, 'Silk Bow'

5 comments:

Dolores said...

This is way too much fun. I am having a blast with your party favours. Gee those girls are going to have a great time.

martha miller said...

luckeeeee girls!!!

Susan Beauchemin said...

I'm the one who's having too much fun--I hope the party goes OK!

Dean Grey said...

You're always working on something, Susan!

-Dean

Susan Beauchemin said...

Very true, Dean, very true---if I'm not I tend to feel blue.