This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Knot IV


This is my last post before flying back east. I'll be gone for two weeks, visiting family and attending weddings. I'll take my drawing supplies with me. If I have time I'll do a few sketches for future paintings. I'll be back to posting on the 29th. Our front yard is a wild life show! It's quite a thing to see this buck come through the yard, let alone a buck with a bird on its back!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

1 comment:

martha miller said...

what the ____??

is that a buck?

oh my word!!

and there's a BIRD!

glad you are flying east, sweet sue! can't wait to see you!

Oh, and that's another handsome knot painting!

(tie a noose - here comes a MOOSE!)