This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Yellow Bike







Monday is my favorite day of the week. I 'm definitely not a workaholic, I just like getting back to it. I like that mail can go out. I like the start of a new week. (I don't think of Sunday as being the start of the week.) So here's the front wheel of my husband's yellow bike, and pictures of my art show hanging at Linnaea's in San Luis Obispo till June 29th.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

martha miller said...

Looks Terrific, Sue! Congratulations!!!

Love the bike spokes...

Unknown said...

I love this Yellow Bike because of the spokes... can't tell you how much time I've spent watching my dad trueing his wheels over the years. There must be some advantages to being properly alligned... if only I could achieve that myself! This morning I noticed about twice as many bicycles on LOVR than usual... looks like bikes are back in style! (Does this mean it's not cool to drive a humvee anymore?)

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks Martha! Have a safe trip!




Hi Lauren, Yes lots of bikes! I like the idea of bikes taking over cars, but I don't like it when they ride side by side on LOVR! Watch out!!