This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Windy Cove

This is looking down on Windy Cove from standing just outside the heron rookery. My first pass through windy cove was sunny and still--no wind, which is unusual. Then suddenly the wind came in strong, and dark clouds covered the sun. It went from warm to cold. I put on my extra layers and when the sun peeked through, I'd lie down in a sunny spot on a bed of eucalyptus debris.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thank you Joseph-----Susan

Unknown said...

This piece brings back very fond memories of walking with my mom when I was about 3 or 4 and scuffing my sneakers in those eucalyptus leaves... we would always count the nests in the rookery and then walk down to the embarcadero and count how many crabs we could spot! Thank you for capturing this view of Windy Cove... a beautiful place and a truly priceless painting!