This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stink Bug


I finally found a stink bug. He was crawling all over my left hand while I was trying to draw him with my right. He must have escaped from a spider web, because he had sticky web on one foot that kept getting caught and holding him back. I cut that off and let him go.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$80 matted / $120 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dy-no-mite! Or should I say Dy-no-stinkbug! (You can do the mite next...)

I love the crisp quality of this painting, and the red white and blue scheme. That shadow is the best! Rocking composition!


xo
M

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

I hate bugs, but this is an amazing composition. great work

Debbie Miller said...

this jumped off the screen at me! I love this. I could see a whole series of colorful,graphic bugs. cool