This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pippin with Butterfly Stickers

I was alone for a short time, so I started this painting. Pippin was in the kitchen on a bench against the sticker wall (granddaughter's) Then my husband and granddaughter came home, Pippin moved and we needed the kitchen for dinner. I had to rely on memory to finish. She was falling asleep, but trying to keep an eye on me.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I like the way you captured the sly "Cheshire" look.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Cheshire_Cat_Tenniel.jpg

Susan Beauchemin said...

Hey--thanks twilightman! Good to hear from you---------Susan