This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blue Fingerless Gloves

These are the first pair of fingerless gloves I tried to knit. They're my clumsy prototype. I later revised the directions. Looks like the gloves are grasping and crawling.......can't..... make it........go on without me..................save yourself! I feel a bit like that right now.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!!! I'll carry you! I can't leave you here! Climb on my back! ARGH!
(Now paint a picture of 2 collapsed pairs of fingerless gloves...)

Is Mike back from RI yet? Help is on the way!!!

great glove series!
xo
M

Anonymous said...

HI Sue! I love checking in on your blog, and then I get to see all these other linked sites, so much great work.
I think I will be turning my picasa photo site in to a blog, thanks so much for linking me! I don't know how to do that yet....all in good time. say hello to your family for me...jeanne

Susan Beauchemin said...

Hi Jeanne--good to hear from you--I love your pictures of your flowers!!----------Sue