This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Dancer

My granddaughter gave me the title for this collaboration. My parents used to square dance. The skirt and petticoat remind me of my mom's square dancing outfits. My sister Martha also wrote about my mom's square dancing skirts in her blog. Those square dancing skirts and those BIG petticoats certainly left their mark on us both!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

martha miller said...

oooh, love the emerald green! mom would have had a whole green outfit, skirt and petticoat to match...
i dreamt about dancing last night - check today's post!

xox
m

Marilyn Farrell Webberley said...

What fun! . . . and I love the little adventure with the humming bird on an earlier post. Thanks!
All the best,
Marilyn