This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Loyal Pants

One night, not too long ago, I stumbled off to bed extremely tired. I read bedtime stories and nod off to sleep before my granddaughter does, then wake myself up and head for bed. This one night I didn't even drape my clothes over my sewing machine like I usually do. I got into bed leaving my clothes behind on the floor, stepping from my pants to the bed. I got up the next morning to find my pants waiting for me, sitting up at attention like a loyal dog! I tried to recreate the attitude of my pants for this painting.
Watercolor, 7"x 7"
SOLD

1 comment:

martha miller said...

Ha ha ha! You're too funny, Sue!

Definitely brings to mind Wallace and Gromit's The Wrong Trousers!

xo
M