This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Virgo



My sister suggested we do some collaborations together. She sent me four beginnings and I'm to finish them in any way I please. Since My granddaughter and I both have colds and she doesn't have school, it was a good time to work on this first collaboration. While my granddaughter cut, glued and painted on her own project, I was able to work on and off with Martha's design. Please check out Martha's blog and click on her past post about "coolaborations"
Mixed Media, 7"x 7"
NFS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!

That is funny! Who are all those little faces on the tree? Are they mocking her vanity? Love the big hand!


xo
M

Susan Beauchemin said...

I didn't put too much thought into why I put things where I did--I had some saved images to play with. I was baby sitting and feeling a bit house bound, somehow it just felt good to paste the faces around this princess of a lady.------------------Sue