This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Granddaughter's Guitar


I watched a movie last night called Weeping Camel. A Musician was called upon to help with a camel problem. A mother camel had rejected her baby. First he strapped the intrument onto the mother camel, I think to pick up on the camel's tone, then the musician played some of the same tones while one of the camel's owners, a young mother, sang and stroked the mother camel. Through the music the mother camel weeped and accepted her baby.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

indiaartist said...

Beautiful.

StilinStudio said...

WOW, this is just WONDERFUL!!

Susan Beauchemin said...

You guys are way too kind! I may continue with a musical theme and I hope to convey how I feel about music--I'll keep trying-----Sue