This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What If??

I've been watching this one strawberry ripen, I knew today was harvest day.  Living in an area where it's a struggle to grow fruits and vegetables has made me appreciate this one large red ripe strawberry!

It's a good size!  Our neighbor's chicken is thinking I have food for her---wrong!

Breakfast,  "What if we could only eat what we grew?  We'd be pretty skinny!" says my granddaughter--I'm thinking maybe worst than that!

It was harvest day for my one broccoli plant too, since I noticed a little yellow flower starting to bloom on its top!  So one strawberry, one broccoli plant and three potatoes!--we be eat'n good tonight!

No comments: