This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 nodp








A few pictures of our Christmas---early morning, taken with a cold and misty camera---the Nutcracker of course!---My son biting the head off the huge and heavy Christmas gummy on a stick---An apron made from our old couch cover, one I had tie-dyed many years ago, (this is my son's present in the making)---A nativity scene, my daughter, granddaughter and I put together using what we had on hand plus some fake snow---finally a glimpse at the calendars we've put together for gifts. Hope you all had a great holiday!
Today's revisited painting is, 'Nose Bleed'

6 comments:

Dolores said...

Since anonymous left an add, it appears as if you may have to add word verification on your blog.

These are wonderful photos of a fun Christmas - spent with family.

martha miller said...

Great pictures!!! I love the calendars!!!!!!! Love the creche, love George, love Nutcracker Patience, love you all. Why do we live so far apart???

Susan Beauchemin said...

Dolores, I'm not sure how to add that, but good idea!

-------------

Martha, I don't know! I traveled at a young age and before I knew it I had put roots down way out here!

Susan Sawyer said...

If I couldn't be at my family's house, I'd want to be at yours. Happy New Year to you and thank you for the wonderful blog.

Dean Grey said...

Susan!

I LOVE the illustration used for the handmade calendar!

Adorable!!

-Dean

Susan Beauchemin said...

Hi Susan, What a nice thing to say! and thanks for viewing my blog!

-------

Hi Dean, I agree, such great little illustrations! I'd see her drawing and when she was done, I'd collect them and tuck them away. When I couldn't decide which one to use, I ended up using them all in a collage!