This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bat Man and Friend

I'm back, but school is out for my granddaughter, so I may be posting only one or two paintings a week. I'll do what I can till the end of September when I'm into a regular schedule again. Here's a collaboration for all you fantasy freaks.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.



I met a talented artist, Raymond Logan, who also creates small daily paintings. I purchased this beautiful painting from him. His wife packaged it up so nicely with a cardboard frame/folder. I'm going to hang it that way, with the cardboard frame! Thank you Raymond it was nice to meet you and your family!
Also, please check out a web site called: Crochet Along. They have used my crochet hook painting, created into a banner by Jaime Birren, for their web site! Thank you for that, and many crochet stitches to all the members!

3 comments:

Jeff Mahorney said...

That is a really nice painting of Raymond's that you bought. Beautiful. You're right he does great work! Thanks for the link to his wife's blog. Such cool stuff!

Nice collbaroation BTW. PLayful and dynamic. :)

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks Jeff, The link is to his blog---his wife helps out with the packaging. The crochet link is completely seperate.

martha miller said...

Welcome back, Sue! Love this batty collaboration! Give P a hug from Auntie Mouse...