This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Shell Fragments and Shadow

Nice day, sunny, windy--I saw a macho bobbing lizard trying to woo a reluctant female and then two ladybugs, one larger and a deeper red than the other. Both were traveling along the rims of an open clam shell. The larger more colorful one was spreading its wings for the other, or so it seemed. Then the winds came and blew me and probably the lady bugs back away from the shore to find a warm spot in the sun---where I tried to finish this. Had to break for an eye appointment--then sort of floundered the rest of the afternoon with googly eyes.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

The Paint Studio & Gallery said...

Hi, Just stumbled across your blog, love this painting, the dragonfly painting is exquisite. Just started blogging a few months ago, it amazes me how many wonderful painters there are out there!

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks for stopping by! I viewed your blog as well and love your colorful paintings of dogs. I miss the east coast, I grew up there.