This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Genie and a Drop of Celery Juice

I haven't been able to paint daily--preschool is on vacation, resumes on Monday--granddaughter caught a springtime cold. I sneaked this one in after hours. I haven't worked on a collaboration in awhile, my granddaughter now puts down the paint in a different way. Pretty soon she'll be painting her own little pictures that I won't want to touch!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

5 comments:

martha miller said...

LOVE IT!
LOVE the red and green!

xoxo
M

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks, a little drop will do ya!

martha miller said...

and a little dab!

NEIL TOULCH said...

I was always told to eat my carrots, and all this time the answer was in the celery!
Shrug...,
I'll know better next time.

As always your paintings are a thrill.

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks Neil!