This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday's collaboration

My granddaughter threw the paint down (literally--she was not in the best of moods at the time) I found these characters. I've been thinking about painting some scenes from an old golden book that I loved as a child, The Blue Book of Fairy Tales illustrated by Gordon Laite. These characters look like they came from that book! I'm not sure what's going on here--feel free to interpret and leave a post--maybe between a few of you a story will evolve.
Click on the painting for a larger view.
SOLD
Watercolor and color pencils 7"x 7"

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Something wicked this way comes--damien and watched that movie on halloween because circus' scare me--and this one reminds me of a tight rope walker and an evil dwarf that wants to eat babies. The tight rope walker is just about to fall to the ground at a high sierra music festival! love you mom

Michaela said...

.....and I