This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Bat's Dream

Time for another...COLLABORATION!!...(check out my previous posts). If I can't do a painting, I'll try for a collaboration where my grandchild puts down the paint and I find the images. It just figures that the day (yesterday) I submitted this blog site to the official daily painters website where it will then be juried by a group of artists for about a month or so, I end up spending the day in the hospital with my granddaughter. She bonked her head while at her preschool and I had to take her in to have the gash glued shut--yes they glued it! She's fine, but might be home again today so I may have a run of these imaginative paintings...we'll see.
SOLD
Watercolor and color pencils, 7"x 7"

No comments: