This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Back to Watercolors

Working on another dancer--a special dancer, my granddaughter of course.  I haven't painted with watercolors in a long time--I'm using them in the more traditional way, without all the layers of masking fluid that I had once relied on so heavily.  You can see my process of that layering here.  I just don't feel like doing that right now.

It's kind of fun to see some parts finished and others sketched, although I do intend to finish this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely stunning!

Kris Greco said...

I love your watercolor paintings.
Kris G

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks--that she is!!

-----------

Hi Kris! I'm a little scared to put in the rest of the painting, but I'll give it a go!

Waffle Recipes said...

Thanks great blog.