This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Drawing Dancers

Some drawings of dancers--This is small, about 5"x 7",  done with pen, watercolor and color pencils.  These will hang in my granddaughter's dance studio, along with other artist's paintings and drawings sometime in June.  I haven't done any drawing or painting for a long time--I'm starting out small and will work in a few larger studies later.

A strip of dancers--very small--the strip is 18"x 4", each dancer is about 5" or 6" tall.



I'm very impressed with with these girls dedication, talent, strength, and grace--I've watched them improve over the years--I've seen them grow from such cute little dancers to very beautiful and confidant dancers--each and every one!

No comments: