This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Wedding







I took many pictures at my son and my daughter-in-law's wedding--here's just a few. People stopped to watch from the Cayucos pier. The bride's aunt did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony. After the posed pictures, we were served some delicious food which included sausage made from elk meat straight from New Mexico, thanks to the bride's family who hunted, packed and shipped the meat to the caterer, a deep water fish, Mong Chong was caught off the coast of Hawaii, which was deeply frozen and shipped overnight by a friend of the groom's family, an outstanding wedding chocolate mousse cake and a fruit topped cheese cake made by friends that drove nine hours with both desserts. Guests traveled from all over, some drove, some flew and some were lucky to live close by. We all danced into the night. It was a grand party!
Up next, I want to post about the photo booth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue! These photos are great! Thank you for posting them. What a wonderful day it was.
Love to all,
Mother of the Bride

Katie said...

It looks like such a beautiful wedding, you know how I love those! Congratulations to George and April!!! Wish I could have been there to hug and kiss you all.

~Katie

Susan Beauchemin said...

Hi Proud Mom--I'll also try to post more on Face Book--I tried today, but failed--I shall try again.

-------------

Hi Katie--Thanks for the good wishes--I also wish you could have been there-------Love to you and your family----Sue

Susan Beauchemin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.