This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Paperweight nodp

My granddaughter painted this paperweight--shhh... we're getting ready for Christmas--this is one of her hand made gifts---I'm not telling to who, but I bet you wish you were the one! I have lots of paper, bills, drawings, lists... that stack up fast. My solution? Top it with a rock!
My revisited painting for today is a collaboration and one of my favorite ones called:
'Sunday's Collaboration' This collaboration reminds me of the illustrations of one of my favorite illustrators, Gordon Laite. Stay tuned for more Gordon Laite.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Well, that's just beautiful! What a talented little granddaughter you have!

Dean Grey said...

Adorable paperweight!

It's apparent that talent runs in the family!

-Dean

Susan Beauchemin said...

She keeps me busy!