This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wedding NOPD

My daughter's wedding was just beautiful--They were married on Wedding Rock in Patrick's Point State Park up in northern CA. We camped, helped out and had fun! That's my granddaughter as the flower girl.

When I first started this blog site, I intended it to be for my paintings only. When I surfed around to other painters sites, it bothered me if they posted about other things, now here I am doing just that!

My plan is to get back to painting, but helping to raise a little one, my time is always being altered. I'm working my way back to having a good chunk of time to paint, but it just hasn't happened yet. I'm posting some of my older paintings directly through the Daily Painters web site, while I get that time together. I posted "Bronze Babies" to show up for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris Beck said...

No need to apologize for posting about your life!! I think we all enjoy getting to see a bit of what goes on behind the scenes in addition to the art that gets posted on all of our blogs!

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks Chris, I guess there's more life behind the scenes than painting at this time!