This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Dinosaur II

I did take pictures of this painting throughout my painting process, but I don't have time to post them at the moment. I hope I can do that tomorrow. So for those who are interested in my process, stay tuned!
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

martha miller said...

tee rific tee rex!!!

William R. Moore said...

Susan,
Another nice dinasaur. Looking forward to the post of the demo shots.
Thank you

Susan Beauchemin said...

Hi Martha and William, I didn't have time to post today, but I painted and will post tomorrow--thanks for your patience!