This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Buckeye Sponge Bob Hands






My son , who works for Coastal Tree Experts, brought over some buckeyes. They remind me of chestnuts, but they're bigger. I love their color and how they pop out of the casing they grow in. "Way up yonder above the sky, a blue bird lived in a jay bird's eye, Buckeye Jim you can't go, go weave and spin, you can't go, Buckeye Jim." My son picked up these buckeyes and held them like so... My husband and granddaughter decorated some more snowman pancakes. Check out the teeny tiny arms and legs made with sunflower seeds on my husband's!
The daily painters have their first book out entitled: colour, obsession, joy and torment
We all created a page. It's a lot of fun to look through. You can check out the book further and buy a copy through amazon, if you would like.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

6 comments:

martha miller said...

Love Buckeye Bob! And Mike's snowman pancake...genious!

martha miller said...

Congratulations on your painting getting on the back cover of the Daily Painters book, Sue!! Looks terrific!

Susan Beauchemin said...

Thanks--I'm still enjoying company and will get back to painting next week

martha miller said...

Hi Sue

I've passed on to you the Brilliante Premio Weblog Award, 2008 - check my blog for details!

martha miller said...

re: your award, will the buck (eye) stop with you??

Susan Beauchemin said...

About the award--the buck does stop here--I don't need no stinking award, but I thank you all the same! Crazy new face you have on!!