This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Eucalyptus Leaves

Check out the daily painters website. There's an orange theme for the first of October. It just so happened that I saw these leaves this morning with the sun shining through and I remembered the theme. I will be upping my prices in about a month, so if you've been putting off buying a painting you like, act on it soon.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

2 comments:

martha miller said...

Beauty! Love the gold, orange and blue! With that theme going for this month, orange ya glad you found those leaves? :^)

You'd have MUCH to paint here in Maine where ripe pumpkins abound and foliage colors are peaking!

Susan Beauchemin said...

The color change happens fast--I saw the beginning of it toward the end of my visit!