This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Linen Table Cloth

I caught a bug that laid me low. Good to be painting again. I've always liked linen--the feel, the texture and how it hangs. It's a cloth with body. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it wrinkles, but then again wrinkles don't bother me all that much, so I like linen.
Watercolor 7"x 7"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

3 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

You give us such thought on how to look at ordinary objects differently. Great Job.

Susan Beauchemin said...

Why thank you Pat!

martha miller said...

this is really beautiful, sue!