This blog started with small daily paintings then changed to a more personal sharing of projects, events and photos. Enjoy!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Buckle Bow

So I said to myself, "it's time to buckle down and paint the buckle bow." I swear I painted this because it's fun to say, it's better than belt bow. Belt bow baggins--don't bag on my belt bow--I guess that's kind of fun too--still, for all you know it's buckle bow.
Watercolor 6"x 6"
$120 matted / $160 matted & framed


For international or expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue:

Several years ago Kaitlyn had to patch up her rusty little used car. She used a bucket of Bondo to do the job. We made up a song at the time: BucketaBondo...it is sung to the tune of the old Bonanza theme song:

Bucketa, bucketa, bucketa, bucketa, BonDO!

Your Buckle Bow musings brought this back to me!

I love your bow series. Have you looked much at the work of Jim Dine? He works and reworks themes - hearts, robes, tools...

My 2 favorite bows: the grass bow and the buckle bow.

Keep up the good work!

xo
M